The greater emphasis on ethics in the SRA’s Standards and Regulations means that firms will need to understand better the culture and make-up of their firm to ensure that their staff are upholding the fundamental principles of ethical behaviour.
Through a series of anonymous online questions, Compli’s Compliance and Ethics Barometer:
- Enables firms to identify trends, measure, record and improve their staff’s attitude to compliance and ethics
- Provides evidence to the SRA and insurers that the firm is taking compliance, risk and ethics seriously
- Can be used as part of a firm’s training and risk management programme
- Anonymity is guaranteed so staff feel able to be open and honest thus giving the firm a more accurate picture of what is happening “on the ground”
Our service includes:
- Anonymous online staff questionnaire
- Analysis of results by the Compli team with written report
- Consultation with a member of the Compli team to discuss the results and agree plan of action
It can be purchased as a discrete service or included as part of our Compli retainer service.
Complete the form below for a free, no obligation discussion.